Log Stack Climber w/Wood-Grain Handholds
- Molds taken from a variety of log species for a realistic look (basswood, mesquite, white pine and cotton wood)
- Log stack includes realistic details like knotholes, a chipmunk, a mouse, a spider, earthworms, insect trails and woodpecker holes
- Logs are strategically placed so kids can control their climb and take the easy route or a more challenging one
- Recycled, high-density polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels
- Choose any ProShield® color for the recycled wood-grain panels and clamps.
- Durable, glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Attaches to 48" and 72" deck heights
Visual, Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.