The Peak™ Rock Climber
The Peak™ Rock Climber looks and feels like real rock and helps younger kids have a confident climbing experience. Encourages creative and active play on the playground. Smaller scale than The Pinnacle™ and The Pointe™ Rock Climbers.
- Attaches to PlayBooster® decks and also available as a Freestanding Play event
- Connects from ground to a 40" PlayBooster® deck
- Looks and feels like real rock
- Durable, pre-cast concrete
- Prominent hand- and footholds
- Realistic cool Fossils that kids can look for and try to identify!
- Single-piece construction for easy installation
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height (with 12" safety surfacing)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground Peak Rock Climber.
[video: fade into a close-up of young girl’s feet stepping off The Peak Rock Climber. Girl turns around and steps back on the climber and up onto the main playground structure. Camera switches to a close-up of girl’s feet in flip flops as she steps down and jumps off The Peak Rock Climber. Camera switches to a side view of the climber as the girl in flip flops steps on to rock climber. Two more girls fallow to step up the climber to the main play structure. Camera switches to a side view of the climber as the girl in flip flops again steps down and off The Peak Rock Climber. Scene switches to a view from the playground decking of the girl as she steps up The Peak Rock Climber. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.