Component OverviewThe Litter Receptacle is a workhorse on any playground or park space.
- Built from tough 1" x 3" 100 percent post-consumer, UV-stabilized polyethylene slats bolted to formed steel frame
- Each slat is 3/4” thick to resist warping in direct sun
- Galvanized steel direct-bury leg keeps it firmly in place
- Includes a 24-gallon polyethylene liner
- Optional brown dome, model #100095A, sold separately
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 77 lbs
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.