Finger Maze Panel
The Learning Wall Finger Maze Panel lets their fingers do the walking! Combine this panel with other panels to create a sensory learning wall.
- Choose any Permalene® color
- Offers mazes on each side
- Twice the accessibility and challenge
- Learning Wall Posts must be purchased separately
- Proprioception, Tactile, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 40 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.