- Compliant with ASTM (US), CSA (Canadian) and EN (European) safety standards
- Available in three configurations (straight, curve left, curve right) for design flexibility
- Transition area built into slide hood, so no need for additional deck
- Four handholds built into slide hood to ensure that kids have a safe grip just where they need it
- Sliding footer helps prevent warping and cracking of the slide due to normal expansion and contraction
- Durable rotationally molded polyethylene slide hood and slide bed
- Ladder features latex-free rubber rung caps for a secure climb
- Rung caps available in black only
- Direct bury only
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.