Stainless Steel Surf Slide
The highly durable Stainless Steel Surf Slide was designed especially for Evos® with protective barriers and a unique slip resistant, marine-grade deck surface to keep kids safe.
- 16-gauge stainless steel bedway with 6" sidewalls
- Steel barriers protect kids from falls and crossbar helps safely transition kids to a sitting position
- GripX deck surface is a UV stabilized HDPE (high density polyethylene) marine-grade material. Specially designed slip resistant texture enhances traction and appearance.
- ProShield®-finished panels, deck frame and supports
- Ladder features latex-free rubber rung caps for a secure climb
- Rung caps available in black only
- Direct bury only
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA
- Min Area Required: 6' (1,83 m)
- Max Fall Height: 72" (1,83 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.