Component OverviewThe Evos® Surf Slide includes protective barriers and a unique slip resistant, marine-grade deck surface to keep kids safe. The polyethylene bedway has a uniquely designed end that helps kids exit safely.
- Steel barriers protect kids from falls and crossbar helps safely transition kids to a sitting position
- GripX deck surface is a UV stabilized HDPE (high density polyethylene) marine-grade material. Specially designed slip resistant texture enhances traction and appearance.
- Tongue-shaped slide exit for safety
- One-piece bedway for safety and ease of installation
- Ladder features latex-free rubber rung caps for a secure climb
- Rung caps available in black only
- Not certified to CAN/CSA Z614
- Direct bury only
- Vestibular+, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Motor Planning, Coordination, Balance
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, EN
- Product Price Range
Pricing reflects only the equipment shown in the 3D render. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: 72" (1,83 m)
- Min Area Required: 6' (1,83 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.