Disc Net™ Climber w/Double Swoosh Slide®
The Disc Net™ Climber with Double Swoosh Slide® is one of two core climbers designed exclusively for Netplex® 7- or 13-Post mainstructures. Kids will love climbing through four levels of flexible climbing discs set at opposing angles for added challenge and then sliding down our steepest double racer slide!
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black
- Latex-free rubber belting, available in black
- Patented clamping system. U.S. Patent No. 9,375,609
- Must attach to a Netplex 7- or 13-Post mainstructure
- Slide has 12" sidewalls and longer exit area for safety
- 50 percent steeper than traditional slides
- Double scoop integrated hood design
- Slide provides the fastest ride, times two
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 96" (2,43 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
[video: fade into boy and girl going down double swoosh slide.]
Adult Woman: All right.
[video: ground level panning up to group of children playing and climbing on Disc Net climber. Young girl climbs up through disc hole towards camera smiling and giggling.]
[video: camera switch to young girl hanging from bar from arms and smiling at camera. Camera switch to older girl climbing up some ropes.]
[video: elevated shot of top of play set as young girl goes down double swoosh slide. Two girls hang by there arms and swing at top of double swoosh slide hand grabs to push themselves down the slide faster.]
[video: Over head shot of group of children playing on Disc Net climber. Birds eye shot above complete Dis Net climber and double swoosh slide structure while kids climb around.]
[video: camera zooms out as two children go down double swoosh slide. Fade to black]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.
Ages 5 to 12
Create a futuristic climbing experience that pushes kids beyond their known boundaries! Netplex®, a hub of multi-leveled, webbed nets, offers kids the challenge they need for healthy development into self-assured adults. And with endless design flexibility, Netplex makes it easy to create a unique play environment. Encourage kids to play longer and more often with Netplex.
U.S. Patent No. 9,375,609