Chimney Climber w/Vibe® Handholds
The PlayBooster® Chimney Climber encourages up, down, in, out and over and under fun all the way up to eight feet. The small GripX platform at the six-foot height provides a great resting place. The Vibe® design is reflected in the handholds which are a combination of stylish perforated steel and playful rotomolded plastic that modernizes the traditional post-and-deck playsystem.
- Connects to 56”, 64”, 72” and 96” decks
- Surrounds kids and provides tons of climbing options
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black, red or tan
- 96” Climber includes a black, slip-resistant GripX step at the 72” level
- Uniquely designed laser-cut perforated steel and polyethylene handholds help kids transition from climber to deck
- Also available with Permalene® handholds
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster playground Chimney Climber.
[video: scene fades into children as they climb up a chimney rope climbing on the side of a playground tower. The camera pans down the chimney climber as children climb up it. The camera switches to a ground view up as a boy climbs to the top. Camera switches to a ground view up through the center of the climber as children climb overhead. Scene switches as the camera pans up the ropes of the climber. A girl leans over the top beam of the climber and smiles down to the camera. Scene switches to a top down view of two girls as they climb up towards the camera on the chimney climber. Scene switches to a side view of a girl sitting on a half-moon panel step at the top of the climber. Scene switches as the camera follows a boy climbing up the middle of the Chimney Climber. Camera switches to a top down view as a boy and girl climb up towards the camera. Scene switches as a girl smiles and waves up to the camera while sitting on the top platform seat. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.