So many ways to cross this imaginative climber. Kids can balance their way across the rickety bridge on top, or swing from rung to rung underneath. With over-under playability, the Traveler is a high-value add to any PlayBooster® playstructure.
- Connects two 72" decks
- Cable is polyester-wrapped, six-stranded galvanized steel with a polypropylene core
- GripX step treads
- Textured, black belting is layered between the step treads and trapeze bars
- Permalene® handhold panels assist transition between climber and deck
- Bottom step (hanger bracket) required when decks not available to access trapeze bars
- Direct bury or surface mount
Visual, Vestibular+, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Agility, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.