The Canyon Collection® Formation 2
Formation 2 of The Canyon Collection® includes The Ascent® Rock, The Bend® Rock, The Chimney® Rock, and The Den® Rock structured around the Canyon Deck to create a partially enclosed environment that encourages play both inside and out. Space above The Den Rock is left open for a ramp, bridge, or other play component.
- Includes four rocks: The Ascent Rock (A), The Bend Rock (B), The Chimney Rock (C) and The Den Rock (D)
- Realistic and natural look and feel with durable concrete construction
- Built-in openings in The Bend Rock and The Den Rock provide visibility through the structure
- Partial space above The Den Rock is left open for a ramp, bridge or other play component
- Hand- and foot-holds are built into the rock
- Large deck accommodates wheelchair turnaround
- Recycled polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels (mink/cedar blend)
- ProShield®-finished, heavy duty 5"-diameter posts, clamps and handholds
- TenderTuff®-coated deck for easy gripping
- Attaches to 72" deck height
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 76" (1,93 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.