Log Stepper 16" Deck
- Durable, pre-cast concrete
- Realistic, peeled bark look
- Attaches to multiple deck heights (handrail optional) or available as a PlayShaper® climber and Freestanding Play
- Galvanized steel footers safely anchor logs to ground
- Versatile and functional - use as climbers, steppers or seats
- Features two TenderTuff™-coated handholds
- Attaches to deck heights 16", 24", 32", 40", 48"
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster playground nature-inspired Log Steppers.
[video: scene fades into a full side view of tired nature-inspired playground Log Steppers. The various sized realistic Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete logs lead up to nearby playground decking. Scene switches to a full view of a Treehouse themed playground with nature-inspired climbers and steppers. Children climb and play all over the different playground activities. Scene switches to the playgrounds Log Steppers. A boy jumps down from the playground to the first Log Stepper. Scene switches to a view across the play area as the camera focuses on a boy’s feet as he walks up the Log Steppers. The camera switches to a full side view of the steppers as children step and climb up to the playground decking. Camera angle switches to a close-up ground view up the side of one of the log steppers as children walk up the steppers. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.