- Available in 9-block, 12-block or 16-block configurations
- Firmly bolt together in fun clusters
- Spaces beneath the blocks provide a new perspective
Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Core Body Strength, Agility, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
- 5 to 12 Years
- Max Fall Height: 40" (1,02 m) for 16 Blocks; 32" (0,81 m) for 12 Blocks; 24" (0,61 m) for 9 Blocks
- Min Area Required: 18' x 18' (5,49 m x 5,49 m) for 16 Blocks; 17' x 17' (5,18 m x 5,18 m) for 12 Blocks; 16' x 16' (4,88 m x 4,88 m) for 9 Blocks
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.