- Cable and belt available in black only
- Connects to any 2-or-more-arch Mainstructure
- Flexible belt constructed from extra-thick, textured, polyester reinforced rubber (black only)
- Support beam and footers available in your choice of ProShield® colors
- Tightly woven, polyester-wrapped, six-stranded, galvanized-steel cable supports belt and creates barrier and hand support
- Use the Belt-Zone Climber or O-Zone Climber to begin building an Evos playsystem
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: 45" (1,14 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
This video features children playing on the Evos Belt Zone climbing bridge.
[video: fade in to camera ground level looking up as a young girl swings her body back and forth to make the belt bridge sway. She stops when another girl approaches the bottom of the belt bridge. Young girl steps up on belt bridge as other girl descends. A young girl in a dress holds on to bridge support rope as a girl and boy squeeze behind her to continue on the belt bridge.]
[video: camera switch to top down view at the top of the climbing bridge as three young girls walk up the bridge one by one. Camera wiggles the bridge as it moves. Camera switch to ground level view of three children one by one making their way up and over the belt bridge. Children scream in the background as they play. Camera close up of bridge belt material as young boy and girls feet walks across. Camera switch to side view of belt zone bridge. Young girl supports herself on ropes as she walks across belt bridge. Two girls meet face to face in the middle of the bridge.]
[video: camera switch of ground view looking up as a boy lifts his leg up onto the beginning of belt bridge. Camera switch to elevated diagonal view of belt zone bridge a line of children one by one walk across the bridge. Elevated head on view of belt zone climbing bridge. A young girl makes her way across belt bridge climbing away from the camera. A young boy climbs towards the camera on the opposite side of the bridge.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.