NEW! Alpha Link® Towers
Two towers double the climbing challenges and are linked by an elevated crawl tunnel for an exhilarating scramble from one tower to the other. It’s a physical and social wonderland where imaginations can literally soar. Alpha Link® Towers let kids experience heights in a safe way. Multiple climbers offer different routes up the outsides of both towers to the 4’ and 8’ level. Kids can climb all the way to the fully enclosed 12’ deck on the inside of the largest tower. Two of our most fun slides – the Double Swoosh Slide® and the WhooshWinder® Slide – bring them back down to earth. The funky geometric design of the playstructure and contemporary patina of the Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG) steel frame will turn any playspace into a destination playground. Kids will love finding all the unique lookout spots along with the shaded spaces inside for relaxing and socializing. Parents and supervisors will appreciate the perforated and slotted panels that offer clear sightlines.
- Double towers with overall height of 20 feet
- Towers connected at the 8’ deck level by an elevated crawl tunnel
- Built-in shade
- ADA compliant
- Choice of colors for ProShield® components, primary and secondary Permalene® panels, and polyethylene
- Designed for the US and Canada
- HDG steel posts only
- Direct bury only, with Tower posts mounting to a concrete slab
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 9,893 lbs
- ASTM, CSA
- Min Area Required: 40’ 5” x 47’ 3” (12,32 m x 14,40 m)
- Max Fall Height (ASTM): 144” (3,66 m)
- Max Fall Height (CSA): 182” (4,62 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.