We’ve always been committed to providing playground equipment that welcomes children and families of all abilities to enjoy the fun. And now we’ve taken that commitment even further. We are focused on creating commercial playground equipment that goes far beyond being simply accessible, to playgrounds that are truly inclusive for all.
Going Beyond Accessibility
The 2010 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design requires that all playgrounds be designed and constructed in such a manner that the equipment is readily accessible and usable by individuals with disabilities. We’ve been meeting the ADA requirements long before they existed, and have since created playground components that address physical disabilities in addition to autism, sensory disorders, vision impairments and much more!
- The Sway Fun® Glider is the first wheelchair-accessible glider that meets all safety standards
- Our OmniSpin® spinner provides upper-body support with its high back seats and encourages interactive play
- With easy transfer points, the Roller Table™ delivers tactile stimulation to help kids develop their sensory receptors
- Our interactive play panels, installed at the ground level of your playground create fun while helping children learn
- Bond-in-place safety surfacing allows easy access for individuals using mobility devices
Related Playground Accessibility Resources
We've assembled some additional resources on creating inclusive playgrounds where kids of all abilities can play, grow and learn together.