Our lean manufacturing practices and kaizen techniques combined with a creative, empowered work force drives significant operational improvements, reduces waste, increases efficiencies and ensures product quality. This educational session will include a tour of our manufacturing facilities during which you’ll see processes in action and learn how manufacturing improvements have created more environmentally preferable products."Upon entering your facility, I could immediately feel 'IT.' I have never been able to define 'IT,' but it is that aura that excites you, wants you to learn more and wants you to be a part of it. And you definitely have it at Landscape Structures." The Miracle League of Sioux City
We are authorized to provide a range of 2.50 to 4.0 CEUs, which meets Health, Safety and Welfare credits. After spending time at our company headquarters, you’ll have an understanding of the following learning objectives:
- An employee-owned company, operating lean manufacturing and continuous improvement practices, impacts the quality of a manufactured product.
- Various manufacturing processes and mistake-proof techniques can ensure repeatable quality.
- The advantages of using various coating methods and finishing systems for different material types.
- Changes to manufacturing practices can greatly reduce the usage of materials, water and energy, resulting in products that are environmentally responsible.
- Equipment inspections in the field, through site tours, show first-hand how the product performs in real world conditions.
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.