NEW! Zenith® Climber with Permalene® Handholds
Kids will find many ways to climb in, out, around, and up the Zenith® Climber with Permalene® Handholds. The black belting mid-level platform on the 96" climber provides a convenient spot to perch and plan the next move.
- Attaches to 72" or 96" deck
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black, red or tan
- Platform within 96" climber is constructed from extra-thick, textured, polyester-reinforced rubber belting (black only)
- Also available with Vibe® handholds
- 96” climber is direct bury only
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Eye-Hand Coordination, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height (ASTM/EN): Equals deck height
- Max Fall Height (CSA): Equals deck height plus 38”
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster Zenith Climber.
[video: scene fades into a full view of a Zenith Climber rope climb. A boy and girl climb at the base of the climber. Camera switches to a view of the children’s backs as they both climb up the climber. The two children talk to each other.]
[video: camera angle switches to a ground view up through the ropes of the climber as the children continue their climb. They talk to each other indistinctly. Camera switches to a top down view from the playground decking as the young girl climbs up the Zenith Climber.]
[video: the camera focuses on the girl’s hands as she reaches for the next rope of the climber to aid her assent. Camera switches back to a ground view up through the ropes of the young girl as she still climbs. She speaks.]
Girl: So, what you going to do?
[video: scene switches to a full view of the Zenith Climber and PlayBooster playground as the boy and girl again begin climbing the Zenith Climber. The camera zooms in closer to the children as they climb next to one and other. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.