SkyWays® Hip (40'x60') Shade
- A beautiful and economical way to provide shade at parks, playgrounds, athletic facilities, aquatic centers, schools, parking lots and more
- Available in eight vibrant, UV-blocking fabric colors
- Posts available in ProShield® colors
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 105 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2012. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- Shade dimension is available in ten sizes from 35' x 35' to 60' x 70', with 8', 10', 12' or 14' entry heights
- A set of basic engineering drawings in electronic format is included at no extra charge with standard SkyWays products. If the project requires site-specific information (e.g. address or project name) or needs wet seals then an extra charge will be applied.
- SkyWays quotations do not specify concrete requirements or labor hours for the installation of SkyWays products. Please contact your local Landscape Structures Sales Consultant or refer to the Installation Instructions for details.
- Manufactured in and ships from Dallas, TX. A freight quote is required.
- SkyWays Hip is not IPEMA™ certified
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Landscape Structures' SkyWays® division based in Dallas, Texas, is dedicated to shade products.
Choose from two types of shade products that provide cool and reliable shade for any play, rest and activity: SkyWays offer the largest break from the sun, and CoolToppers® connect to our PlayBooster® playstructures. Designed to block up to 97 percent of the sun's harmful UV rays and keep playground temperatures up to 30 degrees cooler.