NEW! Skyport™ Climber with Alpine® Slide
The Skyport™ Climber's vertical net tunnel will transport you to two levels of fun and the Alpine® Slide is a thrilling, banking ride down. Latex-free rubber landings provide a nice spot to hang out amidst the cable complex. The Skyport Climber with Alpine Slide is one of two core climbers designed exclusively for Netplex® 7- and 13-Post mainstructures.
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black, red or tan
- Latex-free rubber belting, available in black
- Patented clamping system. U.S. Patent No. 9,375,609 and 10,260,538
- Must attach to a Netplex 7- or 13-Post mainstructure
- Slide curves to the right
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height (ASTM/CSA): 96” (2,44 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.