Lunar Burst® Net Climber
The Lunar Burst® Net Climber promotes upper-body strength, balance and eye-hand coordination for children ages 5 to 12. New easy-access tensioning anchors allow tensioning without disturbing the playground surface.
- Accommodates up to 8 optional Aeronet® seats (#254559)
- Polyester-wrapped, steel-reinforced climbing cables, available in red, black or tan
- Optional link to PlayBooster® play structures with a SpaceLink Climber™
- Hassle-free installation and maintenance
- Climbing cables are abrasion resistant, color stable, durable and vandal resistant
- Easy-access tensioning system
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 1,320 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Height: 12' 8"
- Max Fall Height: 72" (1,83 m)
- Min Area Required: 35’ 1” x 35’ 1” (10,69 m x 10,69 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.