Design 400 - Complete
Component OverviewThis PlaySense® playground offers an amazing 19 play events! Created just for kids ages 5 to 12, this affordably priced playground offers lots of play value for elementary-aged kids. This complete phasable design contains all components available for Phase 1, 2, and 3.
- Design 400 Phases 1 , 2 and 3 Complete includes the following components: Air Dancer™ Overhead Event, Chinning Bar, Clatterbridge, Corkscrew Climber, Double Swoosh™ Slide, Handhold/Leg Lift, Handloop, Loop Arch Climber, Loop Ladder, Pod Climber, Single Beam Loop Horizontal Ladder, SlideWinder2, Square Peak Tile Roof (3), Storefront Panel, Summit Climber™, Talk Tube (2), Thunderhead Climber®, Transfer Point, Turning Bar, Vertical Ladder, Wiggle Ladder, Wire Barrier (3), Wire Barrier with Maze Panel and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Visual, Vestibular+, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Endurance, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Cardiovascular, Balance, Agility
- Cognitive Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Product Price Range
Pricing reflects only the equipment shown in the 3D render. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Elevated play events: 15
- Ground-level play events: 4
- Max Fall Height: 84" (2,13 m)
- Min Area Required: 40' 3" x 42' (12,27 m x 12,80 m) ASTM
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.