10' PlayOdyssey® Tower EN
An adventure awaits on the double-decker 10' PlayOdyssey® Tower EN mainstructure with roof. Explorers will discover treasured play activities as they journey to the top. The roof provides added protection from the sun and rain so the fun never stops.
- Two huge 59 sq. ft. PlayOdyssey Octagonal Decks installed at 46" and 118" deck heights
- Center-access vertical climber connects upper and lower decks
- Add any PlayBooster® play component that attaches to a 48" deck height
- Complete the 118" deck with any of the 10' Tower slides and most standard PlayBooster panels for added fun
- Four different turbo-action slide options to attach to the upper deck: 10' Tower SlideWinder2®, 10' Tower El Slide, 10' Tower TurboTwister™ and 10' Tower Gemini SlideWinder2®
- PlayOdyssey Roof features domed skylight (26-3/8" outer diameter)
- Safety features built right in
Visual, Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Core Body Strength, Agility, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Endurance, Cardiovascular
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.