The drop-in is a multilevel obstacle consisting of a quarter pipe joined end to end with a bank ramp by a connecting mid-deck. This obstacle has many length and width options and can also contain stairs, rails and ledges to offer a variety of riding experiences all rolled into one element.
- TekTrak™-coated steel skating surface, which is a UV-stabilized textured Super-Durable TGIC polyester powdercoat
- Tamper-proof PEM® nuts and steel fasteners include a blue nylon Loctite® coating to secure the surface
- 11-gauge cross-rib channels are powdercoated to resist corrosion
- Guardrails provide a safe, solid space to protect riders who are waiting their turn
- Adjustable foot levelers allow the ramps to be adjusted up or down on uneven surfaces so the transition plate doesn't stick up and create a trip hazard
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Skatewave® modular skateparks allow riders to enjoy the peak performance and challenge that only comes from precision engineering, innovative products, custom skatepark design and the very best materials. Skatewave is the first system with a totally interchangeable riding surface and totally modular components for endless custom skatepark designs.