Launch ramps are great for beginners. We offer three kinds: banks-great for distance; quarter pipes–excellent for immediate loft; and kickers–to help riders jump onto smaller obstacles. Our Launch Ramps, available as straight or curved, can be used as a stand-alone or to jump on top of another obstacle such as the Skate Table or Skate Barrier.
- TekTrak™-coated steel skating surface, which is a UV-stabilized textured Super-Durable TGIC polyester powdercoat
- Tamper-proof PEM® nuts and steel fasteners include a blue nylon Loctite® coating to secure the surface
- 11-gauge cross-rib channels are powdercoated to resist corrosion
- Adjustable foot levelers allow the ramps to be adjusted up or down on uneven surfaces so the transition plate doesn't stick up and create a trip hazard
- Product Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Height: 1' – 2' (0,3 m – 0,61 m)
- Design/CAD Files
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Skatewave® modular skateparks allow riders to enjoy the peak performance and challenge that only comes from precision engineering, innovative products, custom skatepark design and the very best materials. Skatewave is the first system with a totally interchangeable riding surface and totally modular components for endless custom skatepark designs.