Partnering with Landscape Architects
Playground design concepts are endless. Whether you want to showcase a community’s history or distinct topography, realize an original playground theme or incorporate a variety of materials, our experience and broad creative range can help bring your ideas to life. We will work together to ensure the result best reflects your distinct vision, goals and needs. The experts on Landscape Structures’ design team and your local playground consultant will guide you through every step from concept through completion.
- Listen: On the phone, in online meetings, at site visits or via collaborative discussions and brainstorming, we get to know you, the community you’re working with, and your goals.
- Define: As we explore your signature vision, we’ll work with you to define specific goals, steps and timelines.
- Shape: Our collaboration takes shape as we focus on how the play environment looks and feels, what the experience should be, and which components will make it happen.
- Build: We’ll engineer and manufacture your entire playground design to the highest environmental and quality standards, then work with you all the way through installation.
- Experience: Landscape Structures has experience working with a variety of standard and non-traditional materials, from metal and concrete to cables and environmentally-friendly options and can help select the right materials for your design.
*Landscape Structures Inc. (LSI) grants you a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to download, reproduce, adapt, modify, display, and create derivative works based on the model. LSI owns all right, title and interest in and to the model as well as any modifications, derivatives or improvements made thereto by you, as licensee, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein. As licensee, you shall ensure that use of the model, as well as any modifications, derivatives or improvements to the model, is marked with appropriate copyright notices in a reasonably prominent position containing at least the text “© Landscape Structures Inc."