The Peak™ Rock Climber
- Attaches to PlayBooster® decks and also available as a Freestanding Play event
- Connects from ground to a 40" PlayBooster® deck
- Looks and feels like real rock
- Durable, precast concrete
- Prominent hand- and footholds
- Realistic cool Fossils that kids can look for and try to identify!
- Single-piece construction for easy installation
Visual, Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.