The Ascent® Rock
Tall and slender, The Ascent® Rock provides a challenging vertical climb with plenty of built-in hand- and foot-holds. It is the smallest rock in The Canyon Collection® and will fit between the posts on standard decks.
- Realistic and natural look and feel with durable concrete construction
- Hand- and foot-holds are built into the rock
- Recycled polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels (mink/cedar blend)
- Can be combined with other Canyon Collection rocks (Formations 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Connects to PlayBooster® Triangular, Square or Hexagon deck when installed individually
- ProShield®-finished clamps and handholds
- Attaches to 72" deck height
- Direct bury only
Vestibular+, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Core Body Strength, Agility, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.