Component OverviewThe PlayShaper® Table Panel helps create opportunities for fun, cooperative play on your playground. It can easily be put under a deck to build a fort or out in the open for tons of creative play.
- Table top and end panel made of durable Permalene® with recycled black core
- ProShield®-finished support and frame
- 39-1/2" W x 30" H
- 19-1/2" W x 34-3/4" L curved table top
- Also available in a PlayBooster® model for kids 5 to 12
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Motor Skills
- Motor Planning
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
Let curious young minds go exploring on a safe and durable PlayShaper® playground structure. Scaled to size for preschoolers, these play systems invite youngsters to develop their physical skills while learning the social skills needed for community life.