Summit Climber™ w/Vibe® Handholds
- Attaches to 64" and 72" deck heights
- Climber sides fit together to join two units around a square deck
- Features molded-in ridges for a safe, strong grip
- Uniquely designed laser-cut perforated steel and polyethylene handholds help kids transition from climber to deck
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground Summit Climber.
[video: scene fades in a full view of a PlayBooster Summit Climber. A young boy walks into frame and begins climbing up the climber. A second boy walks into frame and begins climbing up the Summit Climber. Camera switches to a close-up side view of the raised foot and hand edges of the steps of the Summit Climber. A boy grips the raised edge hand and foot hold. The boy climbs up the climber through the frame of view. Camera switches to a top down view from the playground decking of a boy as he climbs up the Summit Climber. A second boy begins climbing up the climber. As the boy climbs to the top of the climber and steps up onto the playground decking the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.