NEW! SkyWays® Two-Post Hip (14'x22') Shade
Mounted on just two columns, the SkyWays Two-Post Hip Shade provides sizeable shade in a cost-effective manner. Choose from a wide variety of post and fabric colors for beautiful protection from the sun and heat.
- A beautiful and economical way to provide shade at parks, playgrounds, athletic facilities, aquatic centers, schools, parking lots and more
- Available in 17 standard fabrics and six flame-retardant fabrics
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 105 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2012. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- Rapid Release® available as a standard option for easy removal of shade fabric
- Available in entry heights of 8’, 10’, 12’ or 14’
- A set of basic engineering drawings in electronic format is included at no extra charge with standard SkyWays products. If the project requires site-specific information (e.g. address or project name) or needs wet seals then an extra charge will be applied.
- SkyWays quotations do not specify concrete requirements or labor hours for the installation of SkyWays products. Please contact your local Landscape Structures Sales Consultant or refer to the Installation Instructions for details.
- Manufactured in and ships from Dallas, TX
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 900 lbs
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.