Seeker Climber w/Vibe® Handholds
- Accommodates equal deck heights or 32" deck height differences
- Cable is polyester-wrapped, six-stranded galvanized steel with a polypropylene core
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black, red or tan
- Vibe® panel with built-in handholds assist transition between climber and deck on 48"-72" deck heights. Two Vibe handhold panels are standard on 16"-40" deck heights.
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- Max Fall Height: Equals highest deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster playground Seeker Climber.
[video: scene fades into a full side view of the Seeker Climber. A boy climbs through the tunneled rope climber with belted stepping zones. Camera switches to a view through the tunneled climber as the boy climbs through towards the camera. Camera angle switches to a front side view as the boy reaches the end of the Seeker Climber. Scene switches to an elevated side view of a boy as he steps across the top of the Seeker Climber ropes. Scene switches to a side close-up side view of the boy as he climbs inside the tunneled ropes of the climber. Scene switches to a close-up side view of the Seeker Climber as a child’s legs climb up onto the ropes of the climber. Camera switches to a view across the play area as children climb on either end of the Seeker Climber. Camera switches to a view through the tunneled ropes of the Seeker Climber of a boy climbing through. Children’s feet can be seen climbing on the outside ropes of the climber. The camera zooms in and focuses on the metal rope connectors of the Seeker Climber.]
Child off camera: I’m off green.
[video: camera switches to a close-up of three boys as they climb on and around the Seeker Climber ropes. Scene switches to a close-up of a rope connector on the climber. Children climb on the ropes of the climber causing the connector to shake around. Scene switches as the camera pans down to a boy as he climbs through the tubular ropes of the Seeker Climber.]
Child off camera: Even if I’m not green.
[video: scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.