Facet™ Crawl Tunnel with 1 or 2 Steppers
The fun factor is increased by adding steppers to one or both sides of a crawl tunnel, making it a true climber as well as a cozy hiding spot. Plus, the faceted surface provides a unique tactile experience.
- Durable, pre-cast concrete
- Modern, natural concrete look
- Ledges and hand grips allow older children to climb the outside of the tunnel while younger children explore inside
- Steppers assist in climbing
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 3,644 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 42" (1,07 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.