AquaFlex Porous Overview
AquaFlex® Porous, a Landscape Structures product provided by Surface America, is the most common application for outdoor water play environments, such as municipal water play areas, splash pads and pool decks, as it allows water to penetrate through the surface. Even more, it helps evacuate water off the surface to allow for better traction.
Landscape Structures combines the benefits of design, technology and safety into a revolutionary, high-performance breakthrough surfacing solution. AquaFlex® is best surfacing option for your water play and pool deck needs.
Porous Water Play & Pool Surfacing Features
- Aliphatic thermoplastic polyurethane pebbles with a two-part aliphatic polyurethane binder
- Chlorine resistant
- UV light stable
- Slip resistant
- Easy maintenance—all-purpose cleaners, such as bleach or other household cleaning products may be used for regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Ability to incorporate patterns, borders and logos
- Can be used in multiple surfacing applications
- Tested for safety and durability
Customize Your Porous Surfacing
With our AquaFlex surfacing, you can create virtually any custom graphics to capture a particular design—a park's theme or a colorful element. You can integrate shapes, colors, logos and custom designs into your water play project that will please the eye for many years to come.
Water Play Surfacing Color Blends
Color is an important decision. Choose from five standard color blends for porous applications such as residential swimming pools, commercial pools or other water play areas. Or work with your local playground consultant to see other colors available for custom blending.