The curved surface of a quarter pipe directs riders up and above the ramp, enabling riders to perform a trick and then land back onto the ramp and roll away. It's a skate board ramp for any skateboard park design.
- TekTrak™-coated steel skating surface, which is a UV-stabilized textured Super-Durable TGIC polyester powdercoat
- Tamper-proof PEM® nuts and steel fasteners include a blue nylon Loctite® coating to secure the surface
- 11-gauge cross-rib channels are powdercoated to resist corrosion
- Guardrails provide a safe, solid space to protect riders who are waiting their turn
- Adjustable foot levelers allow the ramps to be adjusted up or down on uneven surfaces so the transition plate doesn't stick up and create a trip hazard
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Height: 3' – 6' (0,91 m – 1,83 m)
- Weight: 370 lbs.
- Design/CAD Files
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Skatewave® modular skateparks allow riders to enjoy the peak performance and challenge that only comes from precision engineering, innovative products, custom skatepark design and the very best materials. Skatewave is the first system with a totally interchangeable riding surface and totally modular components for endless custom skatepark designs.