The curved surface of a quarter pipe directs riders up and above the ramp, enabling riders to perform a trick and then land back onto the ramp and roll away. It's a skate board ramp for any skateboard park design.
- TekTrak™-coated steel skating surface, which is a UV-stabilized textured Super-Durable TGIC polyester powdercoat
- Tamper-proof PEM® nuts and steel fasteners include a blue nylon Loctite® coating to secure the surface
- 11-gauge cross-rib channels are powdercoated to resist corrosion
- Guardrails provide a safe, solid space to protect riders who are waiting their turn
- Adjustable foot levelers allow the ramps to be adjusted up or down on uneven surfaces so the transition plate doesn't stick up and create a trip hazard
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12, Ages 13+
Skatewave® modular skateparks allow riders to enjoy the peak performance and challenge that only comes from precision engineering, innovative products, custom skatepark design and the very best materials. Skatewave is the first system with a totally interchangeable riding surface and totally modular components for endless custom skatepark designs.