- For out of this world fun, transcend ordinary with our new freestanding Wee Planet™ Climber. This tilted, circular climber is great for kids of all ages.
- Kids of all abilities can experience the thrilling sensation of flying on our brand new ZipKrooz™, the first truly inclusive zip line for the playground. Zip lines are the fastest growing recreational sport in the world. Read more about ZipKrooz and ZipKrooz Assisted.
- Netplex™ is what’s next in play. New for 2014, this exciting addition to our PlayBooster® family features a futuristic climbing experience through a complex of multi-leveled, webbed nets. Climb to the top, swing from rope to rope, or rest on one of the perches.
- Scaled just right for developing toddlers and preschoolers, our new Smart Play: Motion play structure packs more than 16 play activities into its compact size. Get more to explore while using less space and materials – that’s smart!
- Add a new dimension to your playground with GeoNetrix. Dynamic nets connect to contemporary towers, encouraging kids to develop unique routes from above, below and sideways as they navigate their way through this dimensional play experience. Read more about GeoNetrix.
- Our line of Stainless Steel Slides received a fresh look with our broad new selection of configurations, featuring spirals, waves and submarine chutes. See more.
- Check out more of our new products, request your copy of our 2014 Playground Inspiration Book or browse our Virtual Catalog.
- We are proud to partner with Kiwanis International and support Kiwanis One Day on April 5, a day when clubs come together to perform service projects around the world.
- We’re excited to participate in the EPCOT® International Flower & Garden Festival and be featured in Mike and Sulley’s Monstrous Garden with a monster-themed playground. See how we scared up some fun.
- April is National Autism Awareness Month so we’re helping raise awareness for autism spectrum disorders, and are committed to creating playgrounds that welcome children of all abilities.
What's Happening at Landscape Structures
Get Inspired with the brand new Landscape Structures Playground Inspirations
app, which features more than 1,000 images and videos of signature playgrounds. This fun, interactive, and easy-to-use app will provide you with plenty of vision for creating your own playground design. Learn more
A huge thank you to our playground consultants for another successful annual sales meeting. On Jan. 12, more than 200 consultants traveled to our snowy headquarters in Minnesota for the unveiling of 2014 products
and “LSI Talks” inspired by the famous “TED Talks”.
Congratulations to our 2013 Rep of the Year, Sparks@Play! Their exceptional work with the Play DC Initiative was honored at our annual sales meeting awards ceremony. The District of Columbia is in the midst of an ambitious, multi-year project to renovate many of the playgrounds it operates and Landscape Structures is proud to be part of it.
In conjunction with the 2014 Winter Olympics, Landscape Structures will be opening its first playground in Russia! McDonald’s and Shane’s Inspiration
partnered to bring this fully inclusive playground to Sochi, located on the Mandarin Mall.
Our partnership with Shane’s Inspiration also helped us bring the first inclusive playground to Ecuador! Read more
about the inclusive playground in Cuenca as well as the social inclusion workshop that Shane’s Inspiration held for more than 80 university students majoring in special education.
Get inspiration for your next playground project with our 2014 PLAY Book! From musical-themed play spaces to nature-inspired play structures and uniquely designed playgrounds set in one-of-a-kind environments, you’ll be inspired to create a playground design that fits your community. Browse our PLAY Book
We were proud to sponsor the National Executive Development School (NEDS), which is a four-day training workshop for parks and recreation professionals held in Albuquerque, N.M. NEDS, now in its 23rd year, brings staff, managers and directors together to learn new solutions, network with other professionals and earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Enterprise Elementary School is home to a new Landscape Structures playground that mimics SpongeBob SquarePants' hometown of Bikini Bottom. The signature playground came to the school after Madison Hern, a 5th grade student, entered the 2012 Nickelodeon "I Wanna Play" Sweeps and won the grand prize playground makeover. See more
Children and families visiting the New Bedford Regional Airport in Massachusetts have a new playground to explore! Thanks to the help of our playground consultant, M.E. O'Brien & Sons, Inc., kids can imagine themselves as pilot for the day on the aviation-themed playground.
Landscape Structures in the News
The News Tribune
of Tacoma, WA featured our new playground at Gig Harbor, the city’s first playground accessible to children and adults of all abilities. The city’s fundraising efforts included a generous grant from Shane’s Inspiration. The playground showcases our concrete capabilities with a massive ship replica as part of the play structure.
Landscape Structures was featured in The Daily Courier
of Prescott, AZ. The story covered our donation of a fire truck-themed play structure to the city in honor of the fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots, 19 firefighters who died fighting the Yarnell Hill wildfire last summer.