- Our new Rushwinder slide meets safety standards around the world! Available for PlayBooster®, Evos® and also as a Freestanding option, this slide comes in three configurations for design flexibility.
- The newly enhanced Eclipse® Net Climber challenges kids ages 5 to 12 to climb to new heights. With only four footings, it offers more climbing space and easier installation. See this product featured in our Uniquely Landscape Structures campaign, Eclipse Net Plus.
- We’ve expanded our PlayOdyssey® Tower options to include a 10' Tower with Roof and 10’ Tower without Roof. With slides, climbing ladders, interactive panels and more, the 10' Tower is great for kids ages 5 to 12.
- Our new PlayBooster® 3-sided deck extension offers added design flexibility when additional deck space is needed.
- Children and adults will have fun while learning the American Manual Alphabet with our popular Sign Language Panel. Available for PlayBooster, PlayShaper and Learning Walls.
- Our Pulse™ line of multisensory games creates a unique play experience for kids and families of all abilities. Three interactive games Pulse™ Table Tennis, Pulse™ Tennis, and Pulse™ Tempo bring lights, sound, touch and more movement to the playground!
- Freshen up your park or playground with our new Site Furnishings collections. The Designer, Vivid and Nature-inspired Collections will create a space with perfect harmony.
- Add nature to your playground design with the PlayBooster Log Stack Climber for ages 5 to 12 or the PlayShaper Log Stack Climber for ages 2 to 5. With multiple levels of challenge and nature-inspired details, kids will love this new playground climber.
- Children and families of all abilities will have fun on our new We-saw™. This modern take on the traditional seesaw provides a truly inclusive play experience and encourages multigenerational play.
- Seven PlayBooster components expand our classic play system's design flexibility allowing you to add to any existing playground or create a new structure for a limited budget. See more.
- Greet playground visitors with a two-sided Welcome Sign, free with your purchase of any Evos®, Weevos®, PlayBooster, PlayShaper or PlaySense® play system. The sign welcomes visitors and contains age-appropriate safety information to keep kids safe and supervisors informed.
- Check out more of our new products, request your copy of the 2013 Park & Play Equipment Catalog or browse our Virtual Catalog.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple and KaBOOM! are offering $15,000 grants to qualifying U.S.-based organizations to be used towards the purchase of playground equipment. Learn more about the Let's Play Community Construction Grants opportunity here.
- Kiwanis International and Landscape Structures have partnered to bring play and playgrounds to communities across the globe, especially on its signature day of service: Kiwanis One Day. Learn more.
- Landscape Structures in collaboration with the Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Foundation and the STAR (Sensory Therapies and Research Center) are working to bring more awareness to SPD and the importance of inclusive play as a therapy tool in children's lives. Read more.
What's Happening at Landscape Structures
- In April, Barb King, our late co-founder, was inducted into the Minnesota Women Business Owners Hall of Fame. Barb was honored for her business innovation, leadership and the legacy she left for future generations of Minnesota business women. Barb was one of 25 women entrepreneurial leaders--20 living and 5 posthumous--who were the first inductees into the Hall of Fame.
- In support of Earth Day, teams of Landscape Structures employees handed out over 1,200 herb gardens herbs to students and teachers at Delano Elementary School and patrons at local grocery store. Watch the video.
- Landscape Structures is collaborating with Kiwanis International to help a deserving Kiwanis club bring a playground to their community through a Facebook contest called, Make a Difference Through Play. Learn more.
- Jim Roberts, member of the Napa Valley Kiwanis, was honored with Landscape Structures' Legacy of Play award for his dedicated years of service bringing 58 new playgrounds to the Napa Valley area over the past 14 years.
- Habitat Systems Inc., a Western Canada-based park, playground and landscape equipment supplier, was named 2012 Rep Organization of the Year for their strong customer commitment.
- Steve King, Cofounder and Chairman, wrote A Legacy of Play, a book that details the history of Landscape Structures and the direction he sees the playground industry heading.
- For the third consecutive year, Landscape Structures has been named one of the Top Workplaces 2012 by the Star Tribune.
Landscape Structures in the News
- October is National Anti-Bulling Month, our local FOX affiliate, KMSP, featured a Landscape Structures' inclusive playground at Groveland Elementary in Minnetonka, Minn. to highlight their success in reducing bullying during recess. Watch the video.
- Landscape Structures' Recess program encouraged employees to take at least 10 minutes each day to get outside and get active. See employees participating in a variety of recess activities, and hear from individuals who participated in this summer's challenge and past events featured on our NBC affiliate, KARE 11.